Are Foods and Environmental Making You Sick?
This is a simple blood test that gives comprehensive diagnostic results in the following categories:
- Blood Count
- Cholesterol Panel
- Thyroid & Blood Sugar
- Liver & Kidney Health
- Basic Inflammation
- Performance Hormones
- Metabolic Hormones
- Women’s Reproductive Panel
- Moderate Food Allergies
- Environmental Allergies
These results can be used to:
- Detect early risk factors for heart disease, diabetes and thyroid disorder
- Detect a hormone imbalance
- Detect poor liver and kidney health
- Detect and monitor infection, injury and certain inflammatory diseases
- Check the overall function of female or male hormone and reproductive health
- Detect vitamin and essential nutrient deficiencies
- Detect food and airborne allergies
Inflammation and Chronic activation of the immune system due to food intolerance has been linked to:
And many more…
Contact Betty Henson at bett[email protected] for your appointment.
The food allergy screening tests the blood for food and chemical sensitivities. The results will determine factors that could be negatively reacting with the body and causing a wide range of degenerative diseases and premature aging. Covered through most insurance!